Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you!

3 posters

Go down

Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you! Empty Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you!

Post by Nerilyssa1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello everyone. I'm looking for staff members for my staff for Silver Mystic Inn. I'm the owner and the Inn is in a fantasy land. Please give me a notice if you like to.

Needing:

-clerk
-waitress
-waiter
-bartender
-bartenderness
-maid
Nerilyssa1
Nerilyssa1

Back to top Go down

Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you! Empty Re: Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you!

Post by Viviana Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:09 pm

An Inn roleplay sounds like fun. Do you have any requirements or plot ideas?
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you! Empty Re: Need rpers for my staff for my Inn, Thank you!

Post by Nerilyssa1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:14 pm

I think by plots it would be for fun. I like it when people stay created and I do wish people to keep an eye on what is going on in the Inn if they could. I guess keep up with the story, be nice with people who is coming into the Inn and kind like a family surrounding.
Nerilyssa1
Nerilyssa1

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 am

That sounds like a lot of fun. Smile
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerilyssa1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:44 am

Thanks. I would like a picture who you would wish to use. A background check like personality, name, species, age and maybe a small background. Including I wish to know what he or she likes and dislikes. I mean if your interest in working at the Inn. Thanks! Smile
Nerilyssa1
Nerilyssa1

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

I cannot provide a picture but I can make a description. Also how many characters would you say we can play?
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerilyssa1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I would say two the most at the moment. Because I do not want people to get confused with how many characters you have.
Nerilyssa1
Nerilyssa1

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Ok
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonitrius Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 am

sounds interesting i might join
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum