Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience? Empty Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience?

Post by MaelstromOfCats Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm

I have some, but I don't know enough and require some assistance with that interactive forum game I mentioned.

Was hoping you folks could help me find someone who'd be willing to help for free :p
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience? Empty Re: Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience?

Post by Viviana Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 pm

What exactly do you mean? I know some coding for website layouts and such. Sadly I am not very advanced.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience? Empty Re: Does anyone here have javascript and php coding experience?

Post by Tonitrius Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 am

i have friends but i have no experiance beyond hacking random games
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Game hacking is usually just memory editing or accessing addresses of the game's internal data (often through use of cheat engine).

:p I've done that myself, too. There's a lot to it when you delve deep enough.

But I really need some potent PHP and Javascript support. You see, I've got to run this server for the game to work, and I've got to connect the forum and webpages to the server, but I haven't learned enough to do that yet, and would require some assistance in those areas. I've read at length about it but the approach definitely calls for more hands-on experience than I can muster.

Ask your friends if they have any experience with Javascript on webpages, such as form validation and the like, or PHP, as in creating and editing tables on a server through tcp on a webpage.
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:56 pm

My dad studied computers for awhile and I think he may have learned about java. Next time I see him I'll see about either finding out how much he knows or borrowing one of his books.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Just to clarify, this isn't related to programming a game; this is associated with setting up and maintaining a server via php and a few other sets of code.

I don't expect anyone to help, but it'd be cool if, in some way, you guys could help contribute to the work I've been putting into this in my spare time. I figured the easiest way would be to lend your knowledge (if you possess some) of php code.

I have everything else more or less figured out, but uncoded. The majority of this will utilize javascript and css.
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum