Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question and Answer!

4 posters

Go down

Question and Answer! Empty Question and Answer!

Post by MaelstromOfCats Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 am

This is a relatively simple game, but can yield some fun/funny/interesting results.

Here's how it works:

For each post, you must first answer a question (two full sentence answers minimum, more is encouraged), and then you must ask a question.

The question you ask may not be TOO personal, and should be addressed to "you", as though you are speaking to an ambiguous other person.

The person to post immediately after you must answer the question truthfully and then ask their own question, which the next poster will answer, and then ask their own question; rinse and repeat.

An example:

First Poster-

A: I was 12 when I first learned Taekwondo basics. I was pretty adept at the stances from the get-go. My favorite stance is the horse stance.

Q: Have you ever seen a double rainbow?

Second poster-

A: I've never actually seen a double rainbow. My friend has, though.

Q: How long is your hair?

Since I'm the first post, I'll start with the following question:

What's the most frustrating video game you have ever played?
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Question and Answer! Empty Re: Question and Answer!

Post by Spiritvoice Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

I'd have to say Stretch Panic. I love the game to death, but trying to figure out the secret to beating each of the sisters can be a bit annoying, and since I've ywt to meet anyone else who's heard of it, I have trouble finding any help with it. Plus, I have no idea how to save, so I always end up starting from the beginning. o_o;

What's the creepiest thing you own?
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 pm

A: The cheapest thing I own would probally have to be the lead pencils I bought for school. I bought probally nearly 30 of them. They tend to break easily or the lead will fall out when the top of the pencil comes off. Not to mention that kids at my school would steal the black and purple ones, which were my favorites. They never stole a blue, red, or yellow one.
Q: What was the worst grade you got on a test?
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritvoice Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm

(I said creepy, not cheap, sweetie. ;]

Although, I'm sure pencils can be very creepy, too. You're sitting in a quiet room, when suddenly...click...ClIcK...CLICK!)

Probably my Stats midterm. I can't remember the exact grade, but I know I failed it. Darned college classes...

Have you ever trolled someone?
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Lmao, yeah. I've trolled with the best of them. I recall one time in particular, with a group of friends, at our mutual buddy Ben's house. It was approximately 3 in the morning and we went on chat roulette to video chat, but we used a program to switch out our real webcam image for a fake webcam image. The fake webcam image was an animated gif of a girl in her bra, typing and staring at the camera. So we met this one guy and proceeded to get him to do all sorts of stupid stuff because he thought he was talking to some girl who might show him something Wink. So after we made him make hand puppets out of paper lunch bags, do a handstand, say a few funny phrases, and put his shoe on his head, we revealed that it was not a real girl, but six people with a fake webcam image. We even showed our real webcam and said hi to him and introduced ourselves. He replied with "hey where did the hot girl go, can you guys get her back on camera? Is she in the bathroom?" -many laughs were had. Oh god, there was another time we used an animated gif of justin beiber and pretended we were him. That was also pretty funny.

What is your biggest or most outrageous guilty pleasure?
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Oops! I totally read that wrong Spirit! Maybe I meant a pencil of doom? XD
Okay hmm well Mael that's really funny. It's ammusing to see how stupid people can be.

Okay well anyways...

My biggest guilty pleasure has to be video games. I tend to play video games more than I do anything else. I will even sleep deprive myself at times to play a game. It isn't healthy but I guess I am kinda adicted. The longest I played a game without a break was about 12 hours. I remember the game too, Rune Factory 3 I bought it and as soon as I got in the car I popped it into my ds. I remember that Monday I was sitting in school and I kept seeing images of the characters everywhere I looked. It was weird.
Q: What was the strangest thing that you have ever eaten/drank?
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Once, in... 4th grade? 3rd grade? Thereabouts, anyway, when I was relatively young, I made an awkward combination of:

crushed up nacho cheese flavored doritoes, capri sun, crushed up oreos, strawberry yogurt, chocolate pudding, and a crushed up cheddar flavored cracker.

I mixed this together rather roughly, so it was still rather colloidal, lol, and then used a spoon to eat it (about a small yogurt cup's worth) on a dare. Kids actually bet lunch money that I wouldn't eat it, but my buddy was depending on me for some extra lunch money for a snack or something, so I couldn't let him down. I remember the event very well; I do not, however, remember the taste of the concoction. It wasn't horrible or traumatizing, however, haha.

--

Would you rather have the power of flight or invisibility? Answer truthfully, and explain why.
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 am

Hm well being short already, I do not really need the power of invisablity. I am able to just sneak up on people easily. So I would say I'd love the power to fly. I think it would be really cool to be able to fly. Not to mention when I need to reach something up high I won't need a chair haha!

Q: How many animals have you owned over the years? What were their names and species?

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot question!)
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 pm

You didn't ask a question :<
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Added question. Haha I deel like an idiot.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:47 pm

I've owned mostly fish over the years. I can't remember all of their names, but at least two were named Rocky.

I may have named one Agatha after the Elite 4 member from Pokemon Blue.

How tall are you?
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm

WHOA I MISSED A LOT AGAIN.

Anyways. I'm just barely 5'2, and I probably won't be growing any more. I wanted to make it to 5'4 though ;~;

Oh well, at least 5'2 isn't super tiny for a girl...

Q: Do you have any odd things that you collect- and if so, what?
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Haha Rainbow, I am 18 and I am only 4ft 11in! I'm still hoping to make it to at leas 5ft!
Okay hmm, well I like to collect composition notebooks. There's an amish store about a mile from where I live. I ride my bike there a lot and sometimes buy things there since they are so cheap. They sell the notebooks for about 40 cents each so usually I will buy a few dollars worth of them. I have probally about 100 or so laying around my house or in storage. Most of them are empty but I use some of them for story ideas or hints for games I play.
Not sure how odd this is but people do comment on them, saying it is pretty weird to have so many.
Q: If you could have been born in any other time period, when would that be?
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:40 pm

That's like some of my friends. I know one girl who's like 4'6, and one of my best friends is 4'10. They're both my age xD I hope you can make it to 5 feet, then~!

Ah, I see. Are they just general notebooks, or with different patterns/themes and such?

And to answer your question. Hm... this is a hard one. ;~; I'd say around the 1910's since I'm currently obsessed with a show that took place then, but I'm pretty sure that women's rights basically sucked back then. Not that any farther back is any better, but... maybe Medieval, or Renaissance? They're both just so fantasy-like to me, compared to how we live now- which is part of the reason I go to the Renaissance Faire yearly (:
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down